Baked shrimp scampi
An incredibly easy low carb, kid friendly weeknight dinner for the whole family to enjoy.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined.
- 1/3 cup melted butter.
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 4 cloves garlic minced. 2 teaspoons
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley leaves.
- 2 Tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro. Note1
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste.
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Lemon wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place shrimps on your baking dish and top with butter and olive oil.
Add the rest of the ingredients. Gently toss to combine then arrange in a single layer.
Place in oven until pink and thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, garnish with more parsley and parmesan cheese if desired and serve.
Note1: I highly recommend using cilantro it gives a very desirable fragrance to the dish but if you do not like it feel free to leave it off.
Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.
Calories: 340.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.5g | Protein: 31.5g | Fat: 22.3g | Saturated Fat: 8.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10.1g | Cholesterol: 256.7mg | Sodium: 837.7mg | Potassium: 308.9mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 17.5IU | Calcium: 11.3mg | Iron: 22.1mg