Oven roasted butternut squash and asparagus
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic divided.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 cups butternut squash cubed.
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted.
- 1/2 bunch thin asparagus spears trimmed.
- salt and pepper.
- Shaved parmesan and toasted pine nuts.
Preheat oven to 400F.
Mix butter and olive oil then divide in half.
Toss butternut squash with half the mixture, garlic and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
Toss the asparagus with the remaining garlic and oil/butter mixture.
Take the squash out of the oven, add the asparagus and toss all together.
Return to oven for 10-15 more minutes or until it is done as you like it.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
Serve and Enjoy!!
Sign up and learn more about Mediterranean flavors