Baked shrimp and dill samosa
- 1 cup cream cheese.
- 4 Tablespoons dill chopped.
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 lb small cooked shrimps peeled.
- About 15 uncooked tortillas.
- 2 Tablespoons of flour and just enough water to make a paste.
In a bowl, add the first 4 ingredients.
Mix well, you may need to add a Tablespoon of water or milk to mix easily.
Add the shrimps, and combine well.
Cut the tortillas into 3 equal parts.
Take one part.
And fold the edge as shown below to make a cone.
Seal with some of the gluing mixture, then fill the cone with the filling, make sure you do not overfill it.
Fold the other part over and seal with more of the flour and water mixture.
Place in a well oiled baking sheet, seam side down and brush the top with more oil.
Bake in a 400F preheated oven until golden and crispy- will take about 15 minutes, be sure to turn them over halfway through.
Let it cool down and serve.
Sign up and learn more about Mediterranean flavors