Middle East spiced tea
A hot spiced tea recipe that is absolutely flavorful and unforgettable. The aroma and creaminess in the little cup is beyond this world.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time11 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 c of water.
- 2 tea bags = 2 tsp loose tea.
- 5 oz evaporated unsweetened milk.
- Sugar to taste- be aware that this recipe yields 16oz of spiced tea.
- 8 cardamom pods.
Use any or all of the following
- 4-5 whole cloves.
- 1/8 tsp . cinnamon - optional.
- 1/8 tsp . nutmeg - optional.
In a pot, or tea pot, add water, tea bags and sugar. Stir to combine.
Add the spices and bring to a boil.
Add milk, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain, pour in serving cups.
Calories: 105.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.9g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 22.8mg | Calcium: 206mg