Baked Sea Bass
A delicious 30-minute Mediterranean recipe for oven baked sea bass where the fish flakes easily and beautifully. A nutritious and easy weeknight dinner that plays very well with any side you have on hand.
- 1 (150g) medium onion.
- 2 large garlic cloves.
- 2 (280g) Roma tomatoes.
- 1 (160g) green bell pepper.
- 3 Tablespoons (5g) cilantro, chopped. Note1
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice juice of one lime, you can use lemon juice as well.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil. you can use extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon coriander.
- More salt and cumin to sprinkle over the fish.
- 2 pounds sea bass cleaned and cut to be flat.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Line a baking dish or sheet with aluminum foil.
Cut another aluminum sheets large enough to hold your fish ( one for each fish you have).
Cut parchment paper as large as the foil we just cut for each fish you have.
In a medium bowl combine the first 11 ingredients and mix well.
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Place each parchment paper in one of the aluminum foil.
Place each fish on the parchment paper. Sprinkle some salt and cumin over each fish.
Divide the vegetable mix between the fish you have and press lightly.
Bake in the middle of your oven for 25 minutes, then move up in the upper rack and cook for another 5-10 minutes until lightly charred.
Calories: 229.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 8.9g | Saturated Fat: 1.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.7g | Cholesterol: 62.5mg | Sodium: 181.3mg | Potassium: 630.2mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 4g