Air Fryer Garlic Bread
Buttery and crunchy fresh garlic bread right out of your air fryer. Very easy and quick with crispy edges and soft center.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 French bread loaf
- 1/2 cup salted softened butter room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano optional
On a plate mix butter, garlic and oregano with a fork.
Cut your loaf in half horizontally.
Then cut each into two halves so you will end up with 4 pieces.
Divide the butter mixture into 4 equal parts and spread each part over one of the butter pieces.
Place in your air fryer basket and air fry on 350 for 4 minutes.
- You can use unsalted butter and add a pinch of salt.
- Add extra time if you want your bread to be more crispy.
- French baguette can be used as well, any crusty rustic bread would work too.
- If you are using an air fryer with racks, it is better to rotate the racks halfway through cooking as the top rack is the closest to the heat so it will cook much quicker.
- I did not preheat my air fryer for this recipe, if your oven requires prehating do so for 4-5 minutes.
- If you are air frying multiple batches, you may need to reduce time by a minute minutes.
- You can use any herbs you like fresh or dry like basil, rosemary, thyme or parsley. You may also want to add some grated parmesan cheese or top the loaf with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Garlic bread is better to be consumed fresh, any leftovers should be wrapped in foil. Store in the freezer as the fridge is not recommended. Place the air fryer for a minute or less until the are reheated, take care not to overcook them. Do not microwave.
- Serve with:
- Garlic bread goes with almost anything, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken, soups, steak, and seafood dishes.
- Make Ahead:
- After spreading the garlic mixture over the bread, freeze in a single layer until hardened. Wrap in plastic then double wrap in foil and keep frozen until ready to use. Do not thaw just unwrap and give them an extra minute in the air fryer.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 182IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg