Middle East spiced tea
A hot spiced tea recipe that is absolutely flavorful and unforgettable. The aroma and creaminess in the little cup is beyond this world.
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 c of water.
- 2 tea bags = 2 tsp loose tea.
- 5 oz evaporated unsweetened milk.
- Sugar to taste- be aware that this recipe yields 16oz of spiced tea.
- 8 cardamom pods.
Use any or all of the following
- 4-5 whole cloves.
- 1/8 tsp . cinnamon - optional.
- 1/8 tsp . nutmeg - optional.
In a pot, or tea pot, add water, tea bags and sugar. Stir to combine.
Add the spices and bring to a boil.
Add milk, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain, pour in serving cups.
Calories: 105.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.9g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 22.8mg | Calcium: 206mg