Big Mac Sauce Recipe
This Big Mac Sauce copycat recipe is so close to the McDonald’s sauce
Servings: 10 Tablespoons
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise.
- 2 heaping Tablespoons French dressing.
- 1/2 Tablespoon sweet relish.
- 2 teaspoon dill pickle relish.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon ketchup.
- 1 teaspoon onion minced.
- A pinch of salt.
For each burger you'll need:
- 1 1/2 hamburger buns.
- 2 hamburger patties.
- 1-2 slices of yellow American cheese.*
- Shredded lettuce.
- Minced onion.
- Dill pickle slices.
- Secret sauce.
Assemble the Big Mac:
Fire the grill and make your burgers or cook them in a skillet on stovetop.
Lightly toast the bottom buns.
Slather the bottom bun with about 1 Tablespoon of the secret sauce, add lettuce, onions, cheese then hamburger.
Top that with another bottom bun and repeat the steps above.
Top with the remaining bun top.
Serve with French fries and ketchup on the side.
Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.
Adapted from: 4sonrus.
- Usually Big Mac is served with only one slice of cheese. But we love it extra cheesy.
- This sauce is enough for 3 Big Mac sandwiches.
- I've tried it without sugar but it did not taste as good. Also tested it without French dressing but felt it was better with it. So test for yourself if you wish to and compare.
- We've consumed this sauce right after it was done and on another happy occasion after it was refrigerated for almost 24 hours. The difference is big. So I highly recommend making it the day before you fire up your grill, you'll be amazed.This happens to be a very nice sauce that was a game changer for my homemade burgers.
- Nutritional facts and time calculated only for the sauce.
- Also serve this sauce with: Reuben sandwich or kofta wraps.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 106mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Iron: 1mg