Mojito Mocktail (Virgin Mojito Recipe)
Enjoy the fresh flavors and the sweet fizz of the classic Mojito without the alcohol. A non-alcoholic beverage for all your guests to enjoy.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 lime cut in two halves.
- 1 cup ice.
- 1 Tablespoon mint simple syrup.
- 4 oz club soda.
For the mint simple syrup:
- 1 cup water.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves about 12-15 one.
- 1 teaspoon lime juice.
Prepare the Mojitos:
Slice one half of lime into 4 wedges or slices.
In a tall cup, combine 3 of the slices, mint leaves and crush them with a muddler or the back of a spoon. You can simply tear up the mint leaves to release the oils and mash the lime slices with the back of a spoon.
Add the juice from the other half lime, then the syrup if using.
Add the ice cubes and then pour the soda and stir with a straw.
Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.
- Simple syrup can be made ahead, poured in a glass container with tight led and stored in the fridge for up to 6 weeks. It can also be stored in a cool dry place but might get moldy quicker.
- You can use club soda, seltzer, sparkling water or any lime flavored soda drink.
- If you are using a sweetened soda then there is no need for more sugar. This amount of syrup makes about a gallon of the mojito.
- For a low-carb version you can use stevia, or any sweetener of choice, along with non sweetened or stevia sweetened carbonated drink.
- Variations: use any fresh or frozen fruit in the recipe. Watermelon and berries are my favorite but you can use literally anything you like.
Calories: 62.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.5g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 32.2mg | Potassium: 70.7mg | Fiber: 3.9g | Sugar: 9.5g