Nutella protein shake
A creamy banana-less Nutella protein smoothie. Great for breakfast or after school snack.
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 3 people
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Nutella cream.
- 1/4 cup oatmeal well grounded.
- 1 scoop of chocolate-flavored protein powder.
- 6 cubes of ice.
- Optional for garnishing: whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, cocoa powder…
In your blender, add all the ingredients together and blend until smooth.
Pour in cups and decorate with whipped cream, chocolate syrup- if using.