Pumpkin bundt cake
Moist pumpkin cake, covered in luscious cream cheese frosting and decorated for fall perfection. One of the easy bundt cake recipes for beginner level bakers.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Cooling Time10 mins
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
Servings: 16 servings
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 15 oz can pure pumpkin. Equals to 1 3/4 cup
Cream Cheese frosting:
- 4 ounce Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter. softened.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Milk *
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare a 10-inch bundt pan and set aside.
In a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, spices, and salt. Set aside.
In the bowl of your mixer, combine sugar and oil until creamy and smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
Add in the vanilla extract and mix well.
Gradually mix in the flour and alternate with pumpkin puree, beating well after each addition.
Transfer batter to your bundt pan.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let the cake cool for 10 minutes in the pan before getting it out then cool cake completely.
Make the the cream cheese frosting:
Beat the cream cheese until smooth with your hand mixer.
Gradually add in powdered sugar and mix until combined.
Add vanilla and milk. Beat until smooth.
Spoon frosting over cake.
Decorate with buttercream flowers or any other decorations, if desired.
* We need the frosting to be a little thin, not runny but thin so we can spread it easily over the cake. You can start with 2 Tablespoon of milk and add more until you reach the desired consistency.
Pumpkin bundt cake
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 3550IU71%
Vitamin C 0.5mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 395.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 51.7g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 20.1g | Cholesterol: 50.8mg | Fiber: 1.9g | Sugar: 33.6g | Vitamin A: 3550IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1.1mg