This page is dedicated to products/tools that I like and trust to use in my recipes. If you ever need recommendations, head over to this page and check it out. I update it constantly.
Check my storefront at https://www.amazon.com/shop/amiras_pantry for latest updated lists and ideas.
The following links might be affiliate links. Which means when you purchase the product(s) recommended we might get a small portion as a commission without affecting your purchase price. Thank you so much for being a part of Amira’sPantry!
Here are a collection of pantry staples and products that I use in cooking recipes for this blog.
- Sadaf Ground Kabob Spices: I like using these spices whenever possible in my kofta recipe.
- Al wadi pomegranate molasses: I like the richness and the tanginess it offers to my dishes.
- Kikkoman gluten free soy sauce: actually speaking of soy sauce I also ALWAYS use kikkoman soy sauce.
- Molasses : Grandma's molasses is the best. We like dipping crusty bread in it plain or mixed with tahini.
- Mid East Tahini : This is the tahini brand that we like and it is so similar to the ones sold in Egypt.
- Orlando Grape leaves: Use it always when making stuffed grape leaves.
- Farina : We either use MidEast brand or Ziyad.
- Semolina : We also use MidEast or Ziyad in our recipes.
Tools and kitchen gadgets
- Ninja Blender: This thing is crazy good!! Has been with me since 2014 and I find it really amazing for the price.
- Muffin tin: When it comes to muffin tins, you need the best... trust me.
- Nordic Bake ware: Aluminum baking sheets that are super sturdy and does not bend under any circumstances.
- Cookie Press : This cookies press I've found online reminds me of what my mom used back in the old days!! These kinds last like FOREVER.
- Kitchen Aid Grinder : I use it mainly to grind my own spices and splice blends. Like making Dukkah.
- Aroma rice cooker : This thing... I just can't do without.. end of story.
- Nordic Bundt : This thing is heave, sturdy and can last a life time.
- Pyrex Glass Pie Plate : Very good especially when baking pies.
- Nordic Springform: I did not know that I like Nordic bake ware that much :), this is like the third mention of them here!
- Hamilton Beach Slow cooker: Has been with me for a long time and I just love it.
- Nespresso Coffee: The coffee coming out of this machine makes my heart sing. My love for this machine has grown over the past 5 years.
- Cuisinart Pizza Stone works well in this recipe,and in any pizza baking as well. I highly recommend it.