Here are our best, most favorite Eid cookies to share with you and help you bake joy in your kitchen this Eid. Celebrate with classic cookies or venture to new delicious ones, for sure you will find some that you will love.
Check out all our cookie recipes here.
Baking cookies is one of the most joyous activities that we look for to celebrate Eid. Make some plates for neighbors and friends or take some with you when you go to the mosque for Eid prayers. Cookies always being joy to everyone.
We've had good intentions to share only 10 cookie recipes but we got overboard as our love for cookies keeps expanding.
Eid Cookies Tips:
Although many of the recipes below have their own tips and tricks, I would like to include some general tip for you to help you bake your way right this season.
- If the recipe calls for room temperature ingredients then plan ahead and take the ingredients out of the fridge early enough. Butter should not be cold neither on the verge of melting. You can also place the eggs in a bowl filled with warm water to warm them up if you forgot to take them out on time.
- Most cookies dough can stay in the fridge for up to 3 months which can actually gives you time to prepare with the crazy busy last days of Ramadan.
- Make sure to let your sheet pan cool completely before adding and baking another batch.
- Always, and I cannot stress this enough, ALWAYS bake a couple of cookies to test them before going ahead and do the rest of the batch. This helps you adjust baking time, oven temperature, taste and many many things.
- Rotate Pan while baking, this is specially helpful if you have an old oven or your oven does not heat evenly.
- Be patient and let the cookies sit before removing them from the baking sheet. In many cases if you try to remove the cookies right after they are out of the oven they will fall apart.
Other cookies we love
I would love to introduce you to some of our favorite cookies that we actually enjoy but not necessarily Eid related. Check them out.
I hope you've enjoyed our Eid cookies collection, hopefully they will be simple and easy for you to follow this season. For more cookie ideas, check out all our cookies here.