My go to chicken recipe. So easy to make and it always turns out perfect! I usually double the recipe and freeze.
If you can relate to this, then today’s recipe is for you. Simple, does not have much ingredients, freezer friendly and above all kid- and adult- friendly.
I usually make this with pasta for kids and as a wrap for me and my husband. This recipe never failed me and it is always my go to recipe when it is 3 PM and I still did not think of tonight’s dinner.
In this recipe I use chicken thighs which is a favorite for my kids as it is easier to chew on and I cut the thighs to small pieces just so I will not get that look on their faces ㅡ_ㅡ.
Check out this video of how to make this super easy chicken recipe.
- 2 lbs of boneless,skinless chicken thighs.
- 4 large garlic cloves- crushed.
- 1 Tbs of cardamom.
- Salt and pepper.
- 2 Tbs all spice or the mixture of 7 spices.
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- Start by trimming the fat of the thighs then, dice chicken thighs
- to your favorite size.
- Combine garlic, salt, black pepper, all spice and ground cardamoms and olive oil.
- Stir until very well combined.
- Add the chicken and stir very well with the marinade.
- If you have time let it marinade for 2 hours or more but it is ok to cook right away too... If you want to freeze then you should stop here.
- Over medium- high heat cook the chicken until all the liquids evaporates and it gets little golden brown.
- Serving suggestions: serve with rice or pasta as a side or make a lettuce or tortilla wrap.
In case you are wondering where I will be moving to… it is one of two places Florida or California, the decision has not been finally made but we are moving anyway … sigh OTL. Have you ever been to any of these two states? what do you recommend for raising kids? Any tips for moving or selling a home?… I’ve never enjoyed the weather here in Colorado but still… I like this place and I have lots of memories and lots of good friends too. ♥♥♥ Wish us luck..♥♥♥