An easy 3-ingredient homemade ice cream recipe that can be flavored in so many ways. Made without an ice cream maker, all you need is heavy cream, condensed milk, and your desired flavor for a creamy scoopable ice cream that is way better than store bought.
If you are looking for a unique ice cream try this booza ice cream.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- Rice creamy homemade ice cream made with simple ingredients.
- Endless flavor ideas, make traditional ice cream or come up with your own flavors.
- No eggs ice cream recipe and no artificial flavors either.
- You do not need an ice cream maker too!
- All we need is heavy whipping cream, condensed milk and a dash of vanilla extract for the base mixture.
📋 Ingredient Notes
- Here are some examples for the flavors I've tried:
- Crushed oreo cookies for oreo ice cream. Use your favorite cookies though, there is no limit.
- Coffee, this was one of my personal favorites. Just mix in instant coffee and some unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Cakes, add a small piece of cake or cupcake to make cake flavored ice cream. Think birthday cake, red velvet, German chocolate,...etc
- Fruits, now we are talking. Use strawberries, mangoes, honey dew, blueberries, peaches.... etc
- Use nuts and probably add some nut extract too.
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The detailed instructions are in the recipe card below.
- Pour cold whipping cream into a clean bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat until a stiff peak forms.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract to the mix.
- Fold them in using a spatula.
- Make strawberry ice cream by adding strawberry puree.
- I also make them with honey dew and added some green color.
- Cut some birthday cake and fold them in with frosting.
- Crush your favorite cookies, like oreos, and add them in.
- You can literally make a delicious ice cream bar for a great party with different add-ons and fixes.
💡 Expert Tips
- Make sure to beat the whipping cream until stiff peak forms.
- Do not thaw frozen fruits completely as we do not want liquid in the mixture just fruit puree.
- I've made this recipe and kept it in the freezer for one, two and up to 4 weeks. I noticed it starting to form tiny icicles may be around three weeks mark, they are really really tiny and if you leave the container on the counter for like 3 minutes they are gone.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Homemade ice cream stays creamy for two weeks, it is safe though to eat it past that time.
Store in a proper container in the freezer for up to two months, make sure to cover the top directly with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
📣 Related Recipes
- Check out this stunning pistachio and mastic booza ice cream with authentic flavors.
- Combine two of the favorite desserts in one Kunafa and ice cream in these delicious kunafa cups.
I hope you'll like this recipe and please if you make this recipe, snap a pic and hashtag it #amiraspantry — I love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter!
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Amira's Pantry newsletter delivered to your inbox with lots of tips and surprises! And stay in touch with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates.
If you like this recipe do not forget to give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star rating and attach a photo of your finished dish. It is always a pleasure of mine to see your photos and check your own take of the recipe. Thank you.
Easy ice cream recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (140z) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
- Instant coffee
- Birthday cake
- Red velvet cake
- Frozen fruits
- With a stand mixer or a hand held beater, beat the cold heavy whipping cream until stiff peak forms.
- Pour the condensed milk and vanilla extract and fold them into the whipped cream with a spatula.
- Now you have creamy vanilla ice cream.
To add flavors for every cup of the vanilla mixture add the following:
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee + about 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Puree 3 tablespoons of your favorite nuts and mix them in.
- Add any nut butter or Biscoff butter with some crushed Lotus Biscoff cookies.
- Crush some Oreos for Oreo flavored ice cream, you can also add any cookies you like ( think frosted animals)
- Cut a small piece of cake, with frosting, and mix it in. Do not forget extra sprinkles.
- A scoop or two of marshmallow cream.
- In a small blender, puree about 1/4 cup of frozen fruits then mix them in.
- You can also use food coloring for example add a drop or two of green color, and 1/2 teaspoon of mint flavor and some chocolate chips for a mint chocolate ice cream
- The flavor amounts and combination is just to my and my family’s liking. Adding more or less of each is subject to personal preference.
- This ice cream is better consumed within the first two weeks but it can stay in your freezer for up to two months, make sure to cover the top directly with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.