Air fryer frozen hamburgers are an easy, mess free dinner for busy weeknights. In less than 20 minutes you will have the best burgers ever crusty outside and so juicy inside.
Take this burger to the next level with this copycat Big Mac Sauce.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is hardly a recipe!!
- Quick and easy.
- Suitable for cold winter and hot summer days.
- No need to fire up your grill.
- Easy cleaning, easier than the skillet method.
ِAir fryer burgers have a crispy crust yet juicy from the inside which makes it very appealing to both children and adults. Pair it with freshly baked buns and your favorite topping to make the perfect homemade burger sandwiches.
📝 Recipe Ingredients
📋 Ingredient Notes
- Use your favorite homemade or store bought frozen burgers. Mine were a 1/3rd pound each so yours might be a little different.
- I like using the spices pictured above, this is totally optional. Use whatever burger spices you like, can be as simple as salt and pepper.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- You will need an air fryer for this recipe, this Cuisinart air fryer is what I use. Any other air fryer will work you just need to check your manual for the settings.
🥄 Recipe Instructions
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The full instructions are in the recipe card below.
- Sprinkle the spices over the patties
- Line the drip pan with aluminum foil, arrange patties and air fry on 375F for 8-9 minutes each side.
💡 Recipe Expert Tips
- Although my air fryer is so easy to clean lining the drip pan or the bottom of your air fryer with aluminum foil makes for an even easier clean up.
- Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your burgers.
- I sprinkle spices on one side of the burgers only.
- Your air fryer might smoke especially if you are cooking multiple batches. If this starts to happen just add a couple of tablespoons of water or a piece of bread in the dripping pan or at the bottom of your air fryer.
Store leftovers wrapped in tin foil in your fridge for up to 2-3 days or in your freezer for up to 4 months.
You can make literally any frozen burger in the air fryer the same way. Sprinkle with your favorite spice mix, air fry at 375F until it is done. According to the FDA the safe temperature for chicken or turkey burgers is 165F, and 145 for salmon.
💬 Recipe FAQs
It is better to use a meat thermometer to check if the burgers are done to your level of liking.
Here are the temperatures for each level:
Medium Rare: 130°F to 135°F
Medium Well: 150°F to 155°F
Well Done: 160°F to 165°F
Sure there is no need for defrosting the burger patties before cooking them in the air fryer. Simply place the frozen burgers in the basket/tray, sprinkle with your preferred seasoning and air fry.
📣 More Recipes From the Blog
- Check out this easy garlic bread in air fryer, a side dish that can be made in minutes.
- For a fancier quick dinner try this recipe for lamb chops in the air fryer.
I hope you'll like this recipe and please if you make this recipe, snap a pic and hashtag it #amiraspantry — I love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter!
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Amira's Pantry newsletter delivered to your inbox with lots of tips and surprises! And stay in touch with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates.
If you like this recipe do not forget to give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star rating and attach a photo of your finished dish. It is always a pleasure of mine to see your photos and check your own take of the recipe. Thank you.
Air fryer frozen burgers
- 4 Frozen beef burgers
- Your favorite burger seasoning
- Line the dripping pan or the bottom of your air fryer with aluminum foil.
- Preheat the air fryer for 375F.
- Season your burgers with your seasoning.
- Place frozen burger for 9 minutes flip and cook for another 8-9 on the other side
- Serve in buns with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles. Do not forget the sauce.
- My burgers were 1/3 pound, so adjust cooking time according to the thickness of your burgers and the level of donnes you like.
- It is better to use a meat thermometer to check when the burgers are done. Here are the temperatures for each level:
- Medium Rare: 130°F to 135°F
- Medium Well: 150°F to 155°F
- Well Done: 160°F to 165°F
- Your air fryer may smoke especially if you are cooking multiple batches. If this starts to happen just add a couple of tablespoons of water or a piece of bread in the dripping pan or at the bottom of your air fryer.
- Storage: Store leftovers wrapped in tin foil in your fridge for up to 2-3 days or in your freezer for up to 4 months.