Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home-cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
📅 Food Holidays
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- December 13 is National Cocoa Day! Try this delicious Italian hot chocolate.
- December 15 is National Tea Day, step aside coffee and soda because we are going to make the most delicious spice tea ever.
- December 16 is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day, choose from date or strawberry both are chocolate covered of course.
🫑 In Season Now
Beets, cabbage, cauliflower, potato, leek, lettuce, spinach and winter squash.
Meal Prep Tricks
- Remember to prep as much ahead of time as possible.
- Buy pre-chopped or pre-cored veggies if possible. Your time is worth money.
- I do not see why not make enough meatballs on Wednesday and use them to make the soup for Friday as well instead of lamb cubes!
- Prep cauliflower sausage patties ahead of time on Sunday they freeze very well and can be used as an emergency dinner anytime of the week,
- Feel free to change up the days as you need or check out other meal plans here.
Start the week meatless with an authentic Egyptian food recipe, Koshari. A filling and satisfying vegetarian meal that the whole family enjoy.
Easy beef stroganoff made without sour cream is a delicious and creamy dish.
Let's cook some meatballs in the crockpot with a delicious spicy tomato sauce. Works great with pasta or rice.
Who said sausage is only for breakfast? Try these delicious sausage and cauliflower patties.
It is getting colder and colder, here is how to make Harira soup to warm you up.
You probably know what couscous is but have you had it as a dessert before? Try sweet couscous as a simple yet extraordinary dessert this week.
🖨️ Printable Shopping List
Here is a free printable shopping list to use while shopping this week.
Here is last week's menu plan for you to check, and do not forget to take a look at our menu plans.
Leave a Reply