Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home-cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
📅 Food Holidays
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- December 8 is National Brownie Day! .
- December 9 is National Pastry Day, here is a bakery style scones recipe to try.
🫑 In Season Now
Beets, cabbage, cauliflower, potato, leek, lettuce, spinach and winter squash.
Meal Prep Tricks
- Remember to prep as much ahead of time as possible.
- Buy pre-chopped or pre-cored veggies if possible. Your time is worth money.
- Chicken enchilada lasts 3-4 days in the fridge and leftovers freeze great!
- Leftover white bean salad makes a great lunch the next day.
- Use any leftover ground beef or shrimp as toppings for Friday pizza.
This Mediterranean white bean salad is delicious as a side as it is on its own. Can be a vehicle to so much more like feta cheese, olive, canned tuna and more.
You cannot go wrong with this chicken enchilada pasta recipe.
Ease into mid-week with this easy flavorful shrimp kabobs .
Sloppy Joes with a Middle Eastern twist. Do not forget the toum.
Quick and easy pizza dough ready for the your great pizza toppings.
Baklava rolls are so popular in my home, delicious crunchy and buttery.
🖨️ Printable Shopping List
Here is a free printable shopping list to use while shopping this week.
Here is last week's menu plan for you to check, and do not forget to take a look at our menu plans.
Leave a Reply