Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home-cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
📅 Food Holidays
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- November 29 is National Chocolates Day! one of my personal favorite days, celebrate chocolate by making this easy coconut cake or simply enjoy your favorite chocolate.
- December 1 is National Peppermint Bark Day, and I've got just the right peppermint bark recipe for you.
🫑 In Season Now
Chard, cauliflower, chicory, onion, beet, beans, lettuce, potato, pea, leek, turnip, radish, celery, pumpkin, pinapple, winter berry, banana, apple, pomegranate, fig, , pear, plum, grape. A lot to choose from!
Meal Prep Tricks
- Remember to prep as much ahead of time as possible.
- Buy pre-chopped or pre-cored veggies if possible. Your time is worth money.
- Cook enough ground beef at once to for the ziti and the tater tot casseroles. You'll save a lot of time.
If you have leftover turkey and mashed potatoes you can make this chicken and mashed potato dinner.
An easy baked ziti with ground beef is a delicious, kid friendly recipe for tonight's dinner.
Tater tot casserole made with ground beef, tater tots, and everything else your kids love! It's SO good!.
Here is a dessert that I do not know why is called a salad!! but really this makes you feel better about it. Strawberry pretzel salad!
🖨️ Printable Shopping List
Here is a free printable shopping list to use while shopping this week.