Nutella protein milkshake is perfect for breakfast or for anytime snack. Sweet, chocolate-y filling and so kid friendly.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- Quick and easy breakfast idea, you just throw everything in the blender and here you have it.
- Creamy, sweet and so delicious with a wide range of variety.
- Gluten free delicious and healthy-ish kind of breakfast.
- A 4-ingredient recipe + the ice cubes.
Note: This is an overview of the ingredients. You'll find the full measurements and instructions in the recipe card (printable) at the bottom of the page.
- Nutella spread.
- Milk: use any milk of choice.
- Chocolate protein powder.
- Oata, use any oats you have but if you use instant oats. make sure it is not sweetened or flavored.
- Ice cubes.
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The detailed instructions are in the recipe card below.
- Place oats at the bottom of your blender and pulse for a couple of times until finely ground.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Taste to adjust sweetness and consistency.
- Looking for a refreshing and delicious smoothie to brighten up your day? Try this creamy banana pineapple smoothie. Full of tropical flavor this smoothie is great for a healthy breakfast or snack.
- Banana milk recipe for a healthy breakfast that takes only 3 minutes to make. Delicious ripe bananas blended with your favorite milk and a splash of vanilla.
- Have a refreshing and delicious dose of vitamin C with this non alcoholic guava drink and jazz up your summer time.
- Pineapple cucumber smoothie is a refreshing smoothie recipe that combines the sweetness of pineapple with the subtle taste of cucumber. Blended with your favorite plant based milk and dates making for a creamy yet light and tasty drink any time of the day.
- Enjoy the fresh flavors and the sweet fizz of the classic Mojito without the alcohol. This Mojito mocktail is a non-alcoholic beverage for all your guests to enjoy.
I hope you'll like this recipe and please if you make this recipe, snap a pic and hashtag it #amiraspantry — I love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter!
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Amira's Pantry newsletter delivered to your inbox with lots of tips and surprises! And stay in touch with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates.
Nutella Protein Milkshake
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup milk , any milk of choice
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella cream
- 1 Scoop chocolate-flavored protein powder
- 6 ice cubes
Optional for garnish:
- Whipped cream, cocoa powder, shaved dark chocolate, chocolate syrup
- In a high speed blender place oats and pulse a couple of times until finely ground.
- Add all the ingredients together and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the blender as needed.
- Pour in cups and decorate with whipped cream, chocolate syrup- if desired.
- Any kind of oats will work in this recipe as long as you grind them well in the blender first.
- This smoothie is better consumed immediately but if you can refrigerate up to 24 hours. You might need to give it a quick blend with a splash of milk before using.
- Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.
Sign up and learn more about Mediterranean flavors
First published Jul 12, 2017 . Last updated Jul 1, 2023 with important tips, clear step by step instructions and readability.
Oh to be skinny and in need of your protein shake.
I hear you! my teen hates bananas which she earlier used to love and her likes and dislikes for other foods also keeps swaying. Nutella protein shake sounds so good.
What a great way to start the day, and I am loving the idea of the oat in this shake...thanks for the inspiration Amira!
I hope you are enjoying your week 🙂
Oatmeal is a great idea for the shake, I will use that. Ah boys and genes...and puberty. No kids but offer support and physically...it will happen when it will happen.
Protein powder needs to be hidden in something, and a smoothie is perfect. This looks good enough it makes we want to run out and buy one of those big tubs of powder myself. 🙂