These Dr Pepper Brownies are an ooey gooey dream come true. They are rich and fudgy which makes them perfect for your chocolate cravings.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- The combination of Dr Pepper and chocolate chips is one that can't be beaten.
- An easy brownie recipe that starts with a box of brownie mix! Plus, the kids can help you make them.
- Chocolate lovers will love the rich cocoa flavor that comes from the brownie mix and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
One of the best things about this recipe is that you only need simple ingredients to make it. So, you don't have to worry about spending a lot of money at the grocery store. And, making them at home is so much cheaper than buying from bakery.
Note: This is an overview of the ingredients. You'll find the full measurements and instructions in the recipe card (printable) at the bottom of the page.
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The detailed instructions are in the recipe card below.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add brownie mix, eggs, oil, dr pepper and chocolate chips.
- Mix everything well until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake in the center of your 350-degree preheated oven until done.
👍 Amira's Tips
- By lining your baking sheet with parchment paper you can easily remove these brownies for even cutting.
- Be careful to not overmix the batter. Overmixing will result in a cake-like texture instead of the expected fudgy texture.
- Make sure not to overbake your brownies! They should be moist and gooey, so watch them closely while they are in the oven.
Store leftover brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days.
⌛ Make Ahead
Brownies are great when made ahead. You can make them up to 24 hours in advance and just store them at room temperature until you are ready to serve them.
🍽️ Serve With
- Brownies go well with just about any meal but my favorite to enjoy them is with a glass of this Banana Milk or with a cup of Tea with Milk. You can't go wrong either way.
- Pairs beautifully with a small cup of Turkish coffee as it balances the bitterness of this special coffee.
- Who can say no to a brownie topped with a scoop of ice cream especially this Condensed Milk Ice Cream?!
- Instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips use any chocolate chips that you like white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or even dark chocolate chips can be used instead.
- You can also add some chopped nuts to the batter before you bake them for a little crunch. Chopped pecans and walnuts work great.
- If you love the cherry flavor of Dr. Pepper you can place drained maraschino cherries on top of the batter before you bake it. Or even top with some Cherry Sauce.
Brownies are fudgy when they have more fat than flour. To make cakey brownies, you'll need to add more flour or reduce the amount of fats.
Yes, you can freeze leftover brownies. Wrap them in parchment paper and then place them into an airtight container or freezer bag before freezing. They will last for up to 2 months when stored properly.
The best way to reheat brownies is in the oven at 350 degrees for a few minutes. You can also heat them up in an air fryer or microwave if you prefer. But, the oven will produce the best results.
📣 Related Recipes
- If you love the flavor of chocolate and cherry together you may also enjoy these Black Forest Brownies.
- Chocolate Molten Lava Cake is so rich and decadent! You can't go wrong with this sweet treat.
- This Magic Cake is a 3 layer custard cake that is full of rich chocolate flavor. And, the best part is that it's even better the next day!
If you like this recipe do not forget to give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star rating and attach a photo of your finished dish. It is always a pleasure of mine to see your photos and check your own take of the recipe. Thank you.
What’s new? Check out Amira's Pantry Store on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of nostalgic goodness! Thanks so much for being a part of Amira's Pantry!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 9x9 baking dish
- large mixing bowl
Dr Pepper Brownies
- 1 box chocolate brownies
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Dr Pepper
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside
- In a big bowl add brownie mix, eggs, oil and chocolate chips.
- Mix everything well until combines
- Pour batter into your baking dish and bake in the center of your oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the
- Storage: Store leftover brownies in an airtight container on your counter for up to 4 days.
- Instead of semi sweet chocolate chips use any chocolate chips you like, nuts like walnuts, peanut butter chips..etc
- Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.