Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home-cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
📅 Food Holidays
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- December 22 is National Cookie Exchange Day! .
- December 24 is Christmas Eve and National Eggnog Day.
🫑 In Season Now
Beets, cabbage, cauliflower, potato, leek, lettuce, spinach and winter squash.
Meal Prep Tricks
- Remember to prep as much ahead of time as possible.
- Buy pre-chopped or pre-cored veggies if possible. Your time is worth money.
- Brown enough ground beef on Sunday to use them for Tuesday and Friday dinners.
- Leftover Manakish makes a great lunch the next day.
- You can assemble the zucchini dish, bake on Sunday and just heat it through on Tuesday..
Try Manakish recipe for a meatless night, I love the Za'atar one but my kidos like the cheese more.
The cream lemon sauce for this baked cod is so tasty, scoop it over rice or mop your plate with crusty bread.
Eggplant fatteh is an easy dish made with eggplants, ground beef, pita chips and amazing yogurt sauce.
Need an easy and tasty yet fresh and looks so light? Here is a no bake Oreo dessert.
🖨️ Printable Shopping List
Here is a free printable shopping list to use while shopping this week.