These Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are soft, chewy, and full of rich white chocolate chips. It's a simple dessert that comes together in just a few minutes.
These sweet cake mix cookies would be great for your Valentine's Day or baby shower party if you are looking for a tasty treat.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- The combination of strawberry and white chocolate is a match made in heaven.
- These cookies are so easy to make, perfect for when you're craving something sweet without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
- Plus, you only need a few simple ingredients to make this sweet treat.
If you are looking for the perfect pink cookies, then this is the recipe for you. Not only are they beautifully colored, but they are also packed with flavor. The strawberry cake mix adds a subtle fruity taste that pairs perfectly with the creamy white chocolate chips.
Note: This is an overview of the ingredients. You'll find the full measurements and instructions in the recipe card (printable) at the bottom of the page.
📋 Ingredient Notes
- Strawberry cake mix - Recently, some companies have shrunk the size of their cake mixes. Make sure you purchase one that is 15.25 ounces for this recipe to work correctly.
- Baking powder - This helps the cookies to rise. Make sure that your baking powder isn't expired before using it.
- Large eggs - Room temperature eggs help the ingredients in this recipe mix and rise better.
- Vegetable oil - It helps keep the cookies moist and adds flavor.
- White chocolate chips - These chips will add a sweet, creamy flavor to your cake mix.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Large mixing bowl
- Small cookie scoop
- Cookie sheets lined with parchment paper
What’s new? Check out Amira's Pantry Store on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of nostalgic goodness! Thanks so much for being a part of Amira's Pantry!
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The detailed instructions are in the recipe card below.
- In a large bowl, mix in cake mix and baking powder. Add eggs and oil.
- Mix everything well until fully combined.
- Gently fold in white chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to shape the cookie batter into 1-tablespoon balls. Place cookie dough balls on the cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Be careful not to overmix your cookie dough; mix until just combined or for no more than 2 minutes. Otherwise, you may have tough cookies.
- When baking cookies if you line your baking sheet with parchment paper you will find that your cookies bake evenly and have a soft bottom.
- If you prefer your cookies to have a slightly crispy edge, bake them for an extra 1-2 minutes.
- I have used Duncan Hines cake mix, but you can use whatever brand you like.
Storage: These cookies will stay fresh for up to 5 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Freezing: You can also freeze these cookies for up to 3 months. Just make sure they are stored in a freezer-safe container or freezer bag.
Overmixing the dough or using expired baking powder can cause the cookies to be flat. Make sure to mix just until combined and check the expiration date on your baking powder.
No, this is a no-chill recipe so there is no need for you to chill your cookie dough.
⌛ Make Ahead
One of the best things about making cake mix cookies is that they are great when made ahead. However, I recommend that you make them no more than 24 hours ahead of time, otherwise, they may start to dry out.
🍽️ Serve With
- Finish off an elegant meal like this Air Fryer Lamb Chops with these soft cookies.
- Pair freshly baked cookies with rich and creamy Italian Hot Chocolate—it's a fan favorite during the cozy winter months.
- Then, finish your dessert table with Chocolate-Covered Strawberries with Coconut Oil.
- These Stuffed mini peppers are a great party appetizer, and the flavor goes great with any meal and dessert you've planned.
- These soft strawberry cake mix cookies are great served on their own or with a glass of milk. However, you can pair them with your favorite meal, such as this Tuscan Shrimp Pasta.
- Swap out the white chocolate chips for milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You can also melt some additional white chocolate chips and drizzle them over these cookies to make a pretty design.
- Want more chocolate? Dip half of these cookies into some melted chocolate chips for even more chocolate on the outside.
- Want more strawberry flavor? Top these delicious cookies with a strawberry glaze made with strawberry extract, powdered sugar, and milk.
- You can also make a ganache by melting canned strawberry frosting and pouring it over the top of the cookies. Or top it with some Simple Cream Cheese Frosting.
📣 Related Recipes
- These Sweet Potato Cookies are soft, sweet, and oh-so delicious. If you love sweet potato recipes then these are the cookies for you.
- These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are a classic twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe. Soft, chewy, and full of oats and chocolate chips. You can't go wrong with these delicious cookies.
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. These cookies are perfect for holidays and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Soft Molasses Cookies are a classic cookie that is perfect for any time of year. These soft and chewy cookies are easy to make and full of warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
- These Carrot Cake Mix Cookies are a great treat for any time of day. They have plenty of flavor without being overly sweet, and they're soft and moist.
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating! Thank you.
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 (15.25 ounces) Strawberry cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix in cake mix and baking powder.
- Add eggs, oil and fully combine.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture into 1 tablespoon balls using a cookie scoop and place on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.