Buttery, flaky and creamy raspberry pastry, that is ridiculously easy and totally irresistible. A delicious, everyday danish recipe. Lemon cream puffs filled with raspberry preserve and topped with fresh raspberries.
Next time, try these easy molten lava cakes.
Raspberries and lemon desserts are my favorite. The sweetness of the raspberry preserve goes very well with the tartness of this fluffy lemon cream. This is a dessert for serious, lazy dessert eaters :).
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- This is an easy dessert recipe for lazy people like me.
- Made with really simple ingredients and can be adjust to your liking.
- The perfect dessert to use up your microwave lemon curd.
- A great make ahead dessert.
- Danish is a famous loved all over the world dessert, so hardly anyone will turn this down.
This raspberry danish recipe is simple to make but tastes like you spent all day on it.
I like puff pastry recipes as much as I like phyllo dough recipes. It is very convenient, interesting to play with in the kitchen and always always the final product is good even if you improvised and did not follow a certain recipe.
This is very good especially when you are having sudden visitors, brunch or just want a delicious dessert/breakfast for your family. I never leave my freezer without a package of both.
Note: This is an overview of the ingredients. You'll find the full measurements and instructions in the recipe card (printable) at the bottom of the page.
- Puff Pastry.
- Lemon curd, homemade or store bought.
- Raspberry preserve.
Note: This is an overview of the instructions. The detailed instructions are in the recipe card below.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 9 equal squares.
- Fold the square into a triangle and do not seal . Leaving half an inch from the edges and using a sharp knife, make two cuts parallel to the sides of the triangle.
- Unfold, you'll have two V shaped cuts.
- Fold both sides over the middle putting one under the other. Brush the edges with some water before folding to glue the edges together. Bake as directed on the package. Take them out and let them cool.
- Prepare the filling by combining Chantilly cream (whipped cream) and lemon curd in a large bowl. Now fill each puff diamond with a teaspoon of raspberry preserve then about a tablespoon of the lemon cream. Top that with some fresh raspberries and you'll get yourself a lovely easy delicious dessert.
Filled raspberry danish is better consumed the same day, but if you have leftover refrigerate in an airtight container and consume within 24 hours.
⌛ Make Ahead
- Bake the puff pastry and place in an airtight container in your fridge for up to a week.
- When ready to serve, take them out and proceed with filling them as directed.
This is a very hard to resist kind of dessert and it will please kids and adults as well. Make them for your next gathering or for your little family.. they will love them.
- Fresh apples and puff pastry are the main ingredients to make these beautiful apple roses. Easy, not overly sweet and have just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar to give them a perfectly balanced flavor.
- Light and fluffy pistachio muffins are so simple to make and taste great with a cup of coffee!
- No bake Golden Oreo dessert loaded with fresh berries is the ultimate dessert for warm weather.
- Black forest brownies are a decadent and chocolatey dessert that combines the classic flavors of black forest cake with the rich and fudgy texture of brownies.
More Refreshing Desserts
- Here is a delectable Lemon Poke Cake recipe that is very easy to put together. If you're a fan of tangy and refreshing desserts, this zesty treat is sure to become a favorite.
- This Strawberry Jello Mold with Cream Cheese is a delightful dessert with a burst of fruity sweetness. Vibrant and jiggly irresistible treat for your next party.
- An irresistible Creamy Fruit Salad featuring your favorite fresh fruits combined with creamy sweet sauce. A 15 minute treat that both adults and kids enjoy.
Raspberry Danish With Lemon Cream
- Chocolate syrup , confectioner’s sugar.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 9 squares per sheet.
- Fold each square in half to form a triangle.
- Cut along each open side almost to the tip of the triangle.
- Unfold , dip your finger in a little water then wipe the square edges. Fold one corner to the side of the square, repeat with the other corner to the other side of the square.
- Place the puff diamonds on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the puffs are baking prepare the lemon filling by beating the whipped cream with vanilla extract until stiff peak forms, them fold in the lemon curd.
- let it cool down completely before handling.
- When the puff diamonds are cooled, fill with about a teaspoon of raspberry preserve, top with a Tablespoon of the lemon whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, confectioners sugar and chocolate ribbons if desired.
- This is better enjoyed the same day after assembly, so you can bake the puff and prepare the filling before hand and assemble only when you are ready to eat.
Sign up and learn more about Mediterranean flavors
First published Apr 15, 2017 . Last updated May 9, 2023 with important tips, clear step by step instructions and readability.