Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
Food Days This Week
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or to inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- June 6: Applesauce cake Day.
- June 7: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Did you know that chocolate ice cream was invented long before the vanilla!.
- June 9: Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day. Try these strawberry rhubarb crumble bars too.
- June 10: Iced Tea Day.
- June 11: German Chocolate Cake Day.
- June 12: National Peanut Butter Cookie Day, time to make a delicious filled peanut butter cookies. It is also the international falafel day, we have a particular thing or two about falafel and that's why I have many falafel recipes on the blog, but the Egyptian falafel is still my favorite.
A big bowl of this delicious vegan Lebanese lentil soup would be great for a meatless dinner. Leftovers make lunch next day a breeze.
Mandi is a personal favorite and honestly is one of the most famous chicken and rice recipes in the middle east.
Baked cod in creamy sauce is a quick dish for dinner. Do not forget some white rice on the side.
Serve any leftover mandi rice with this easy slow cooker beef stew, any vegetables you goes pretty well in this stew.
Tangy and tender beef shawarma wraps, serve with some french fries on the side.
An easy orange loaf with bright notes provides the just right amount of sweetness with a cup of tea or coffee.