Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
Food Days This Week
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or to inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- May 31: Memorial Day.
- June 1: National Olive Day. Did you know that olive is a fruit and not a vegetable? Try this baked feta dip with olives, so full of Mediterranean flavors.
- June 2: National Rocky Road Day.
- June 3: National Egg Day!. Eggs are an essential ingredient in many recipes including breakfast, dinner and backed good. Check here and see what you can do with eggs.
- June 4: National Doughnut Day. It is said that donuts have holes in the middle so that the inside would cook evenly as the outside.
- June 5: National Ketchup Day.
It is Memorial Day. Check out these cookout and grilling ideas
One of the best Eggplant and fatteh recipes I have every made is fattet al mkdous. A Syrian dish that worth trying especially if you love eggplants. Can be eaten warm or cold which makes it perfect summer dish.
This chicken and yellow rice is done in one pot, easy and so delicious with a crispy salad on the side.
This chicken Parmesan recipe is keto, very suitable if you are looking for a low carb meal. The classic chicken Parmigiana recipe is made healthier and easier.
Golden crisp, soft and chewy coconut macaroons, heaven for coconut lovers.