Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
Happening This Week
This week we are having some interesting days so let's check them out:
- April 25- May 1 marks 13-19 of the holy month of Ramadan on the Hijri calendar. Make a big pot of Ful Medammes for suhoor, it is a tradition to eat ful in suhoor, or choose from the ever growing suhoor ideas here. I will share some recipes below to go with the Ramadan theme so if you do not observe this month it still can give you some inspiration.
- April 25: Zucchini Bread Day.
- April 26: Pretzel Day.
- April 27: Prime Rib Day.
- April 28: National Blueberry Pie Day.
- April 29: National Shrimp Scampi Day. This is one dish that deserves celebration so make this shrimp scampi with pasta or make this baked shrimp scampi and serve with a side of rice, noodles or vegetables.
- April 30: National Oatmeal Cookie Day and National Raisins Day. Bake a batch of oatmeal cokies to enjoy and give to others.
- May 1: Chocolate Parfait Day.
The easiest way to use dry fruits is to make this compote. Sweet and energizing with lots of textures. Also known as Khoshaf in the Arab region.
A delicious casserole of mashed potato balls stuffed with chicken and topped with cheesy béchamel. Melting awesomeness in every bite.
Make a bowl of this Mediterranean chickpea salad , a fresh and healthy add to any meal.
Saudi chicken kabsa is a flavorful one pot wonder to get us through today's dinner. Make it with boneless or bone in chicken.
Another friend and fan favorite dish of zucchini with ground beef and fresh herbs. Serve with a side of white rice.
Tangy Fattoush salad works really great with this recipe
Tamriyeh is one of the best Palestinian desserts that ever existed. Thin fried pastry enclosing the most delicious custard filling and dusted with powdered sugar and crushed pistachios. Heaven is each bite.
On another easier note, this Egyptian bread pudding, Om Ali, is an easy dish that you can make and enjoy this week.
- Check out last week's menu plan for more inspiration.