Enjoy this meal plan for January 9-13. It is getting colder and colder and it is hard to get out of bed in the morning and make breakfast.
Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home-cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
📅 Food Holidays
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- January is the National Soup Month, check out these hearty soup collection.
- January 11 is National Milk Day. Enjoy milk this way with a cookie, or make this delicious date shake.
- January 12 is National Hot Tea Day. I love tea so much, it is one of the popular drinks in Egypt. Make this Karak tea or a soothing cup of cardamom tea.
🍊 In Season Now
January is the season for citrus. Oranges, lemon, limes, mandarin oranges are all in season. Beets, turnip and celery roots are still in season.
Meal Prep Tricks
- Brown beef all at once for Wednesday and Friday.
- Prepare chicken breast stuffing early on the week, maybe Sunday.
- Buy pre-chopped or pre-cored veggies if possible. Your time is worth money.
- Remember you can always switch the days around and do not forget to check the rest of the meal plans.
Try this Freekeh recipe skip the chicken for a meatless meal.
Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken
It does not get easier than this air fryer stuffed chicken breast. Healthy delicious and quick to make.
Taco Tater Tot
Taco tater tot casserole made with ground beef, tater tots and everything your family loves!.
This shrimp and rice recipe is so full of flavors, spicy and delicious.
Crunchy and creamy Galaktoboureko recipe is a Mediterranean old fashioned dessert that goes by with many names.
🖨️ Printable Shopping List
Here is a free printable shopping list to use while shopping this week.