Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
Happening This Week
This week we are having some interesting days so let's check them out:
- May 2- May 8 marks 20-26 of the holy month of Ramadan on the Hijri calendar. Make some fatayer for suhoor, or choose from the ever growing suhoor ideas here. I will share some recipes below to go with the Ramadan theme so if you do not observe this month it still can give you some inspiration.
- May 2: It is National Raisin Week, try this phyllo apple strudel or try this version of Harissa.
- May 3: Raspberry Tart Day, this is an easy raspberry tart using puff pastry.
- May 4: Candied Orange Peel Day and Hoagie Day.
- May 5: Cinco de Mayo. Try these luscious empanadas, guacamole and taco casserole.
- May 6: Crepe Suzette Day. This makes me laugh as it reminds me of an old comedy movie for the famous Egyptian actor Omar Sharif.
- May 7: Roast Leg of Lamb Day. Try this recipe for middle eastern lamb leg tender and flavorful.
- May 8: Coconut Cream Pie Day.
Healthy and very easy three ingredient date shake. You will never want another recipe.
My family recipe for a great shish kabob with a fabulous marinade. A Middle Eastern classic dish of skewered meat cubes.
Creamy and super easy authentic hummus recipe to go with any meal. Another Middle Eastern classic dip you should make at home.
Chicken French is made of thin chicken cutlets and lemony, buttery sauce. An Italian-American dish that is very easy to make.
The best chicken shawarma recipe you will ever encounter. An authentic recipe that I've learned from a Syrian chef.
An easy yet flavorful sloppy joes with sujuk spices.
Bounty cake is one of the simplest yet famous desserts in this blog. A rich and luscious cake that is so close to the beloved candy bar.