Let's finish the year with delicious yummy dishes in this final week of the year.
Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home-cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
📅 Food Holidays
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- December 25 is National Pumpkin Pie Day! sounds weird right? I thought October or November is a better month for this. Anyways, try making pumpkin pie this way, so delicious.
- December 26 is National Candy Cane Day. Here is a cool way to use up any candy canes you have.
🫑 In Season Now
Beets, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, potato, leek, lettuce, spinach and winter squash.
Meal Prep Tricks
- Remember to prep as much ahead of time as possible.
- Buy pre-chopped or pre-cored veggies if possible. Your time is worth money.
- Remember you can always switch the days around and do not forget to check the rest of the meal plans.
One pot meal, easy and delicious slow cooker chicken thighs. Tender chicken and potatoes with amazing Middle Eastern flavors.
A simple and creamy casserole, throw any vegetable you have in this delicious cowboy tater tot casserole.
Shish tawook with an authentic taste that is going to make you the best cook forever.
Crunchy at the top yet creamy rich underneath this classic creme brûlée is easier than you think.
🖨️ Printable Shopping List
Here is a free printable shopping list to use while shopping this week.