We are moving into February, so get ready with these simple and delicious recipes.
Make some homemade ricotta cheese this weekend to enjoy all week long for a healthy breakfast, snack or drizzle with some honey and fruits for a light dessert.
Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home-cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
📅 Food Holidays
This week we are having some interesting and fun days to celebrate. These days are a good opportunity to raise awareness, shed some light, or inspire you to create more recipes in your kitchen. So let's check them out:
- January is the National Soup Month, check out these hearty soup collection.
- January 31 is National Hot Chocolate Day. How about trying this creamy thick Italian Hot Chocolate?
- February 1st is National Dark Chocolate Day. If you have a bar of dark chocolate, make this easy bounty cake.
- February 2nd is National Tater Tot Day. Enjoy them as is or in a cowboy or taco casseroles.
🍠 In Season Now
Blood oranges and lemons are in season. Swiss chard, kale, arugula, cabbage, sweet potato and fennel.
Meal Prep Tricks
- Make it a goal on Sunday to make seasoned ground beef for Tuesday and Thursday.
- Buy pre-chopped or pre-cored veggies if possible. Your time is worth money.
- Remember you can always switch the days around and do not forget to check the rest of the meal plans.
You are going to love these keto stuffed peppers, so flavorful and colorful.
Classic Chicken Francese made minus the wine. Enjoy this lemony delicious kid approved dish especially when paired with spaghetti.
Tater tot casserole
15 minutes of prep and 30 minutes in the oven and this tater tot cowboy casserole is ready to put in front of your hungry family
Baked Sea Bass
This baked sea bass recipe is simple and flavorful. This is one of those recipes that always makes me feel better!
Easy bounty or as some call it almond joy cake. So easy and delicious.
🖨️ Printable Shopping List
Here is a free printable shopping list to use while shopping this week.