Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
Happening This Week
This week we are having some interesting days so let's check them out:
- May 9- May 12 marks the fianl days of the holy month of Ramadan on the Hijri calendar. Eid al fitr is , most probably, going to be on Wednesday the 12th.
- May 9: It's Mothers Day. Make a special shakshuka for breakfast / brunch.
- May 10: National Liver and Onions Day. Make this delicious liver and onion dish.
- May 11: National “Eat What You Want” Day. Wondering what would you like to eat everyday if you do not have to worry about the consequences.
- May 12: National Nutty Fudge Day.
- May 13: National Hummus Day, celebrate with millions of hummus lovers this day and make homemade hummus 100 times better than store bought. Also National Apple Pie Day, have you tried making apple pie with phyllo? so easy.
- May 14: National Buttermilk Biscuit Day. Try these pretty biscuits buttery and delicious.
- May 15: National Chocolate Chip Day. Celebrate with these no bake cookie dough truffles, deliciousness in every bite.
Beef Stroganoff is an easy one pan dinner idea that is done in 30 minutes. No sour cream included!
A glass of virgin Mojito seems like the perfect drink to accompany this meal.
A creamy tater tot casserole with corn but you are welcome to add any veggies under this golden crunchy tater tot layer. One of the best ways to use a one pound of ground beef.
Meatloaf is a classic dish that we make so often. Moist, delicious with a fantastic glaze.
A saucy chicken cacciatore baked in the oven makes a great meal with pasta.
A fresh and healthy fruit salad. Perfect for hot days.
Strawberry pretzel salad is not actually a salad, it is a delicious creamy jello dessert with a bit of saltiness. The perfect sweet and salty treat to end any dinner.