How to be a Fourth of July hero?. Entertaining doesn’t have to be complicated and time consuming. 4th of July in our home is simply grilling followed by easy to make treats, as easy as fixing a big bowl of watermelon, blueberries and mini marshmallows. Just something for a festive red, white and blue theme. We usually have friends over to enjoy the fireworks from our patio which has a perfect spot for watching fireworks and we also make some grilled corn, which I will share the recipe for soon.
But for now, let me share with you some of our favorite recipes to celebrate such a patriotic event.
- Beef Shish Kabobs with the best marinade ever.
- Kofta, Middle Eastern meatballs.
- Chicken Kofta Kabobs.
- Middle Eastern Chicken Kabobs.
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad.
- Homemade Big Mac Sauce.
- Baked Bechamel Pasta.
- Easy Ground Beef Empanadas.
- No Bake Mixed Berries Oreo Dessert.
- No Alcohol Tiramisu.
- Strawberry Jello Cream Cheese Bundt.
- Fireworks Pudding Cookies.
- Lebanese Ice Cream.
- Rhubarb Scones.
I hope you like our recipe list. Do you have any family traditions on the 4th? If you do, please share in the comments below, we would love to know. Happy 4th to you all!