Enjoy a free, 5-day meal plan of delicious meals for you and your family. Meal plan is a great way to ease your days, relax, save time while making sure your family is getting hot home cooked meals every night.
I've been sharing 5-day meal plans with my email subscribers for many years now, started sharing some of those on Instagram and I love the feedback I get from those who love the meal plans and use them regularly.
If you’re new to my meal plans, they normally include 5 dinner recipes and one or two desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm trying my best to be thoughtful and add a variety of recipes with plenty of wiggle room for you to add or subtract food and I always suggest you make a day per week for leftovers or use them for lunch the next day.
Happening This Week
This week we are having some interesting days so let's check them out:
- April 18-24 marks 6-12 of the holy month of Ramadan on the Hijri calendar. Make this refreshing watermelon feta for suhoor or choose from the ever growing suhoor ideas here. I will share some recipes below to go with the Ramadan theme so if you do not observe this month is still can give you some inspiration.
- April 18: National Animal Crackers Day.
- April 19: National Garlic Day. I have a lot of recipe that includes garlic so check them out for ideas.
- April 20: National Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day.
- April 21: National Chocolate Covered Cashew Day. Because chocolate covered dates does not have a day of its own, which I think is a disgrace to date lovers, I was thinking of stuffing some dates with cashew and make these chocolate covered dates.
- April 22: National Jelly Bean Day.
- April 23: National Cherry Cheesecake Day. Make these absolutely easy mini cheesecakes and use cherries instead. Tip: Use cherry pie filling on top.
- April 24: National Pigs in Blanker Day.
Sweet and refreshing Tamarind Juice is one of the traditional drinks during Ramadan. It is a personal favorite too.
Slow cooker chicken thighs with potatoes are one of our favorite. You can also use whole chicken cut into 4 or 8 parts.
Rice with vermicelli is one of the staple rice dishes in the middle east. Here is the easiest possible way to make this rice.
Beef shawarma wraps is a restaurant style meal you do not want to miss. This recipe always comes out perfect.
Toum or toumeyah sauce is garlicky, creamy sauce that is a must with shawarma.
This tabouli comes to you with all the tips and tricks from my Lebanese friend.
One of the best ways to use phyllo dough is make this Egyptian Goulash. Buttery phyllo sheets with a delicious ground meat mixture to make this tasty phyllo meat pie.
This delicious grilled chicken tawook recipe is very easy to make, add some bell pepper for color. The prefect way to get ready for summer. Do not forget any leftover toum from yesterday.
Yellow rice goes very well with shish tawook. This rice is loaded with Mediterranean flavors.
Gluten free meatballs or Egyptian koftet roz is a delicious fried kofta recipe made in your blender!! Combine ground beef, fresh herbs, spices and rice four then fry. Serve with a side of pasta or rice.
Baklava rolls are one of the easiest bit-size recipes to get your baklava fix. Fill it with whatever you like, roll, bake and enjoy. A freezer friendly dessert that comes out fresh every time.